Get your WordCamp Ahmedabad tickets now
WordCamp Ahmedabad Team is excited to welcome you at the event. We are glad to open the tickets for the three-day event happening for the first time in Ahmedabad. The first day (6th October 2017) will be dedicated to Students and Beginners. The day two (7th October) will be the Geeks day. And the last day of the event will be the contribution day. There is no ticket for the contributor’s day.
Note: You need to buy the separate tickets for each day you are attending.
Early Bird Tickets:
We are offering first 100 tickets for the special discounted price for both the days. Plan your event early and book your seats at the lowest price.
Early Bird Ticket price for Day 1 (Wiki How Day) – 100 ₹ – Sold
Early Bird Ticket price for Day 2 (The Geek’s Day) – 300 ₹ – Sold
The discounted rates are for First 100 Tickets only. Hurry Up! Grab your tickets now.
Don’t worry if you are not among the early birds. You can get the tickets at the regular price after that and get the cool swags from #WCAhmedabad.
Regular Ticket Price for Day 1 (Wiki How Day) – 200 ₹
Regular Ticket Price for Day 2 (The Geek’s Day) – 400 ₹
Micro Sponsor Tickets (Fafda-Jalebi – Individual Sponsor) Ticket
A special ticket will be issued to our all Fafda-Jalebi Sponsor. A Micro level sponsor ticket will include all the benefits of the regular tickets. They will also get the special recognized as a Fafda-Jalebi Sponsors on the WordPress Ahmedabad website and on the sponsor’s banners at the event. If you are an individual WordPress Developer, it is a great opportunity to get recognized by the community and have the feeling of giving something extra to the community.
Once you will purchase the ticket, you will receive a confirmation in the email with your ticket information. You need to show that to the registration counter at the event to get the event id card. We will also send you the same details prior the day of the event. Showing ticket at the event and collecting the registration id is must to get swags and all the facilities at the event. This ticket includes access to sessions, Tea/Coffee and Lunch on the conference day.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query or trouble booking your tickets.
- It is mandatory to carry the copy of the email sent to you after successful payment. It must be DIGITAL (on your phone/phablet/tablet/laptop) NO physical print-out is required. Please also carry a valid identity document.
- In case, due to any technicality, if you have not received the email; we send a reminder email &/or SMS on the day of the event prior to registration time for easy access. Further, if your name is displayed on the Attendees Page, we shall consider it valid.
- Issued Tickets are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable.
- Only one person shall be admitted against each valid ticket.
- Seats in the auditorium will be available on first-come first serve basis. It is your responsibility to reach on time and take your seat.
- Event ID card: Issued at the venue’s registration desk, as per the event schedule.
- Right of admission reserved by the Event &/or Venue Management
- By submitting the form, you are approving WordCamp Ahmedabad 2017 to send relevant email & SMS communication regarding the event & ticketing.
- By submitting the form, you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed to the ‘Code-of-Conduct‘.
- The Event ID may contain a QR Code which will have the following info: First Name, Last Name, Twitter (if mentioned), Website URL (if mentioned). You may choose to include the following during the purchase of the ticket: email &/or Mobile.
- Disclaimer: Please note your First & Last Name will be publicly visible on Attendees page along with your Gravatar. Also (if mentioned) the LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter Handle & the Website URL will be publicly visible. We may not publicly display any other info submitted in the form, unless indirectly in form of statistics &/or report.