As locally-organized, community-focused events, WordCamps are only successful thanks to a team of kind volunteers who give their time to make it all happen. Volunteers will be on the ground, meeting attendees, helping out with speakers and helping to make sure that this first WordCamp Ahmedabad is just how we want a fine and welcoming WordCamp to be.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, organized, energetic, and who love WordPress.
As a volunteer at WordCamp Ahmedabad, you will:
- Get an inside look at the planning stages of the conference
- Be an essential part of the event on the day
- Have the opportunity to meet interesting WordPress people
- Be on the ground, meeting WordCamp Ahmedabad 2017 attendees from all over the world
- Receive an exclusive, volunteer-only t-shirt
- Receive kudos for your time, attention and efforts
What Do We Need Help With?
We need people to help out beforehand and on the weekend. We’ll try and give you a task that suits you and we’ll make sure everybody can actually enjoy the WordCamp as well: you won’t be parked at the door all day. Tasks that you may find yourself doing include:
- Processing registration
- Keep and eye on the entrance
- Putting together swag bags
- Helping out at lunch time
- Helping speakers
- Running around with microphones during Q&A sessions
- Moving people around
- Social Media Management
- General administration
Thank you applying for Volunteer. Call for Volunteers has been now closed.